The Association of Fleet Professionals (AFP) is a not for profit body that supports, educates and trains the corporate fleet industry.
We love meeting fleet operators and are back to chat all things fleet at November’s Fleet Summit.
Come and say hi to AFP Board Members Ric Baird and James Pestell and chat about the issues you are facing running a fleet. Find out what the AFP are working on and how they are striving to improve conditions for fleets. If you’re not already a member, you can learn about the many benefits of membership including:
- Supportive advice and guidance covering the latest issues of the day
- Networking – connect with like-minded individuals in similar roles to sense check your approach to fleet issues.
- Online member’s area – your go to for information on running a fleet. Our growing Resource library aims to pool and share the best practice and advice from the industry.
- Personal development and career enhancement via the AFP Fleet Academy education and training programmes
- Regular webinars
- Free members only events, including lunches, seminars and our annual conference – all included in your membership fee
- Advance consultation on new legislation and government initiatives
- Get your voice heard – representation of members’ views via our lobbying activities and regular dialogue with Government departments and officials
You can find out more here.
We look forward to seeing you.