A regular review of your suppliers can help you cut your expenditure, but sourcing new solutions is time-consuming and often frustrating.
But there is another way – the Total Supply Chain Summit.
18 & 19 May – Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
This two-day event will give you the opportunity to meet with new suppliers, face-to-face, based on your own requirements and upcoming projects.
No time wasted. And no hard sell.
It’s free for you to attend, plus overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments, plus an invitation to our networking dinner, are included.
But you should register now to avoid disappointment as we have a limited number of complimentary guest passes.
The suppliers attending will cover all kinds of venues and event spaces – here’s who you can expect to meet:
- Bristol Storage UK – Storage & Racking Solutions
- Ceva Logistics – Supply Chain Management
- Elanders Group – Supply Chain Solutions
- Honeywell – Voice-Directed Work Solutions
- Kite Packaging – Packaging Services
- Lucas Systems EMEA – Warehouse Management Solutions
- Noatum Logistics – Logistics Services
- Pallite – Pallets & Temporary Storage
- Peak ai – AI Supply Chain
- Peak-Ryzex – Enterprise Mobility Integrator
- Prolog Fulfilment – Fulfilment
- Quinyx – Workforce Management
- Reply Logistics – Logistics Solutions
- Sage – Supply Chain Management
- SSI Schafer – Storage & Warehousing Solutions
This is ‘speed dating’ for business, and you’ll also have the opportunity to attend inspirational seminar sessions and network with like-minded professionals throughout the event.
Places are limited, so register today!