Sourcing new suppliers, solutions and innovations is time-consuming and, frankly, dull. Hours of Googling, arranging meetings and travel… but there is another way.
The Total Supply Chain Summit is the answer.
20 & 21 May 2019 – Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
This two-day event will give you the opportunity to meet with innovative and budget-saving suppliers, face-to-face, based on your own individual requirements.
No time wasted. And no hard sell.
It’s free for you to attend, plus overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments, plus an invitation to our gala dinner with entertainment are included.
But you should register now to avoid disappointment as we have a limited number of free VIP places.
The suppliers attending will cover the full range of supply chain, logistics and distribution solutions, and include:
- BITO Storage Systems – Storage Solutions
- Ceva Logistics – Supply Chain Management
- Honeywell – Voice-Enabled Work Solutions
- Kite – Packaging Services
- Lucas Systems – Warehouse Managed Solutions
- SSI Schafer – Storage & Warehousing Solutions
- Hermes – Parcel Delivery
- TimoCom – Augmented Logistics
- Rosss – Storage & Racking
- Ideagen – Supply Chain Software
- Neopost – Shipping/Tracking
- Mda – Fulfillment
- Peak-Ryzex – Enterprise Mobility Integrator
- VIIA – Rail Freight
- Viridor – Waste Management
- VoiteQ – Voice-Directed Work Solutions
- WTRON – Order Picking Solutions
- Pallite – Pallets & Temp Storage
This is two days of ‘speed dating’ for business, and you’ll also have the opportunity to attend inspirational seminar sessions and network with like-minded professionals throughout the event.
Places are limited though, so register today.
Or to find out more, call Jamie Higgs on 01992 374058 or email j,email@example.com.
To attend as a supplier, call Nick Stannard on 01992 374092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit http://www.totalsupplychainsummit.co.uk.