Here is just one of the industry seminars that you can enjoy at this November’s Fleet Summit – presented by: Kaya Axelsson, Net Zero Policy Engagement Fellow at University of Oxford…
“The Road to Net Zero and Key Actions for the Road Transport Sector”
This presentation will cover the global science and policy pathways for achieving net zero as well as strategic interventions for the road transport sector in achieving this target.
· Net zero as a global target, a brief overview of the science and the Paris Agreement
· Examples of leadership practices in net zero strategies in the road transport sector
· Examples of breakthrough innovations and milestones for net zero in the sector
· Practical tools and resources for pledging net zero and setting out a net zero strategy
· What happens if we fail to meet this target?
We can secure you a free place that includes; complimentary overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments throughout, access to all seminar sessions, a seat at our evening dinner and a personalised “speed-dating” itinerary with a selection of fleet solution providers.
8th & 9th November – Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire